Here I am, back in action after 2 years, 5 months, and two days! With the ending of Rosh Hashanah and the beginning of the Jewish New Year (5773), I have been inspired by the themes of regeneration and renewal. And so, I have decided to revive my blog!
Not only will I be using this as a place to write more, but as a web developer I hope to use it as a place to experiment with different techniques — so you might see the design change a few times over the next few months!
In terms of frequency – at a minimum, I plan to write a post once a month, but perhaps more often if I have more to say. As for topics, this is a personal blog, so pretty much anything is game . . . but here are a few things I’m more likely to write about (not necessarily in this order):
- Food (eating it and cooking it)
- 2012 Election / politics / activism / women’s rights
- Crafty things – scrapbooking, crocheting, other DIY stuff
- Recent books I’ve read or movies / tv shows I’ve watched
- Web Development & WordPress
As always, your feedback and comments are appreciated and encouraged.
L’Shanah Tovah U’Metukah – Have a Happy and Sweet New Year!